Thursday, May 29, 2014

Random pictures

Why am I so bad about updating this blog?? If you're wanting to look at completely random pictures, then this post is for you :)

We got a dog...Not my idea, but he's been a good friend for Marlee, and he's so great with the kids. His name is Arrow and he's a German Shepard/black lab mix. This is a picture of when he was a puppy. He's going to be a BIG dog and has changed so much already!
\
Arrow lets Luke pull his fur and stick his fingers in his mouth (yuck). He's really patient with him which I love.


 Did I mention that we moved into a house? We've been slowly making improvements, and Alax put updated doors in a month or so ago. It has changed the look of the house SO much!



 Marlee is constantly dressing up and wanting me to watch her "dance class" she has a little routine and bows at the end when I clap for her :) Sometimes she gets Luke involved too. She loves dancing so much that we decided to sign her up for a summer dance class. She starts on Tuesday. She is going to love it!



We had such a fun Easter!!


We planted Jelly Beans the night before Easter and woke up to suckers growing!! :)



Luke had fun too :)


too much candy!


 Love these kiddos!!


Luke got his first haircut!!! We were going to wait until he got his helmet off, but his hair was a little bit ridiculous. He looks so much older now, it makes me sad! And speaking of the helmet, he is still wearing it! He'll probably have it on til he is 1.  His head just hasn't grown much in the past 3 months, so there's still plenty of room for improvement. His head is looking SO much better though!!

"You be good, and I'll be bad"


The weather in Montana is finally getting warm!! We've been soaking up the sun as much as we can and I am loving having a backyard to let the kids play in. Luke is also up and walking!! So crazy!


 I donated 10" of my hair!


we even got to pull the pools out recently!


 Luke wasn't too sure about the cold water



  We have such great neighbors and we play with them pretty much every day. They have a little girl who is a year younger than Marlee and they act like siblings. They have such similar personalities and they play hard and fight hard :)


 I decided to do preschool at home with Marlee. She loves doing her workbooks and crafts! She is so smart. She can't wait til she's 5 and can go to school!




We got snow on Mother's Day.


I love this picture of Luke!! His hair was so crazy, and his favorite thing is being on a swing! He just smiles and laughs the whole time. 

1 comment: